Our Capless Induction Machines
This is a real problem solving solution with a number of added advantages.
Do you need to induction seal a product with a Metal Lid or a Metalized Lid?
Do you need to induction seal a product with a Domed Lid?
Do you need to induction seal a product where your cap can not be supplied with an induction seal?
Do you need to induction seal a product that has no lid?
With our unique expertise and unique range of Capless Induction Sealing Equipment, we can solve your Capless induction sealing challenge of a small or large scale. We have a way to guide you and supply you with the cost effective induction sealing material to suit the process.
Below are two Capless induction sealing videos:
Here are other Key Benefits to Capless Induction Sealing:
- Less points in the production chain for the lining material to become dirty/polluted
- 100% visual inspection of the Seal is Possible
- You directly purchase the cap lining material – hence no mark-ups or charges from your cap supplier for the lining insertion and material purchase
- We can organise for your own random print message or Logo on your induction foil; usually at much lower Minimum Order Quantities than a Cap Manufacturer can or will offer
- During Conventional Induction Sealing, the lining material is in the cap and the only force pressing the liner onto the opening comes from the torque of a cap. With Capless Induction Sealing much more pressure can be applied at the time of sealing; resulting in a much better and more even contact during the induction sealing cycle.
- Possibility of dead folding the edges of the seal around the lip of a container to enhance the seal integrity
- For single use containers it can eliminate the need for multi layer cap lining or a separate foam liner in the cap
- Dust issues associated with multi layer lining material can be eliminated.
An important thing to note with our Capless Induction Sealing is that it pays to stick with a single size diameter for the container range your are looking to develop. Sticking with a single diameter size is key to an easily implementation of the capless sealing solution.